Traditionally, customers with eyewear prescriptions have been limited to their choice in sunwear frames. Higher minus prescription lenses have a thick edge, while plus prescription lenses have a thicker center. Neither is suitable for the unusual shapes of today’s fashion sunglasses and sport frames. Now there is a solution with THIN-TECH’s ultimate thin lens design technology.
Now and into the Future
You can now offer your customers any fashionable sunglasses frames with the most prescriptions and a dynamic viewing zone, customized and unique to each individual.
What does THIN-TECH Lens Technologies offer that is so unique and powerful?
We offer patented software specifically designed to manage your customer’s prescriptions, lens choice, frame information and fit. THIN-TECH’s ultimate cutting-edge digital surfacing technologies produce superior products for the eye care marketplace. Development of the most advanced on-line calculation engine this technology creates customized high-base lens design at the backside of a lens. Our software and lens design technologies offer superior performance and revenue.
- THIN-TECH offers the total Sun RX solution for eye care professionals and their clients.
- We offer the largest prescription power range
- Our lens design allows for maximum lens de-centering functions for the largest available blank size, up to 100 mm
- Our dynamically engineered visual area incorporates power compensation algorithms for exceptional vision in the position of wear
- Ultra Thin lens design- up to 40% thinner
- Ultra Light lens design-up to 44% lighter
- THIN-TECH is available in the widest range of lens materials
- We offer the best solution to high plus dress wear prescriptions
- Fashionable lens appearance with exceptional vision
Our Software – Utilizes all blank and frame data, designs and processes all materials, manages cutting, polishing, engraving, edging, as well as block and ring selection. Lens designs can be processed in a fully automatic mode or with manual override, integrated with existing lab processes.